Zillertal Alps - High mountain nature park
The Zillertal Alps High Mountain Nature Park with it's proud area of 379 square kilometres extends from the mountaineer village of Ginzling at 1.000 metres to 3.509 metres and includes the Nature Park communities of Brandberg, Mayrhofen, Finkenberg and Tux as well as local community of Ginzling. Together with other nature reserves in Northern, Southern and Eastern Tyrol, the Zillertal Alps High Mountain Nature Park constitutes the largest group of nature reserves in the Alps with a tremendous 2.507 square metres. An Eldorado for Zillertal guests, who can spend the most delightful time of the year in the middle of this natural beauty.
Summer ProgrammeFrom May to October, the Nature Park summer programme offers more then 200 guided hiking tours led by our Nature Park guides. There are more than thirty various themes for these treks. Regardless of whether you're on the hiking tour to the Berliner Hütte, the "herb walk", on a Nature Photography hike with our natural wildlife photographer, Watching Wildlife or a trek with Peter Habeler on the Ahornspitze mountain. Naturally there are also special offers for families and children, such as the lama trekking or the children's expedition in the Glocke.
- via www.naturpark-zillertal.at by latest 20.00 hrs on the day before your proposed tour.
- via your accommodation provider by latest 20.00 hrs on the day before your proposed tour.
- direct with the Nature Park/Tourist Board offices by latest 17.00 hrs on the day before your tour.
- Free of charge for guests staying at our partner businesses! Please show your Nature. Park guest card to your Guide before the tour. The card is issued by your accommodation.
- Or else, please check the individual tour descriptions.
- Children up to the age of 5 years are free of charge, children between the age 6-14 years only pay half.
- Costs incurred for buses, trains, possible use of cable cars or taxis is not included.