Conferences & Incentives
The Europahaus Mayrhofen, the Freiraum and the Tux Center offer diverse opportunities for organising all types of events in Zillertal (congresses, conferences, seminars/lectures, incentives, company events, concerts, balls) in a breathtaking alpine setting.
The second largest congress and event centre in Tirol is located in Mayrhofen Zillertal and is available on 365 days a year for conferences and events. Around 600 events are held in the Europahaus centre every year.
The room arrangement in the Europahaus centre is flexible:
- 10 plenary and conference rooms for 10 – 1,600 participants
- 4 conference offices for up to 10 people
- A 60 m² reception counter directly in the entrance area (incl. a large storeroom and an office with up to 4 desks)
- 1,200 m² of exhibition space
- 4 stages sized from 14 – 140 m²
- In-house catering and mobile gastro units on all floors
- Extensive parking areas with direct, barrier-free building access
The Freiraum building is located on the Ahorn Mountain and is the ideal place to hold an employee incentive. Natural landscape, a variety of outdoor activities and a flexible room arrangement all guarantee the success of your event.
- Café and function arrangement for approx. 90 to max. 120 people
- Café and large conference arrangement: Seminar room for 40-60 people; Café: 40-60 people
- Café and separate room arrangement: Seminar in the separate room for approx. 20 participants; Café for 60-80 people
- Evening event arrangement for up to 120 people
The Tux-Center is a new building situated at 1,300 metres above sea level, surrounded by fascinating alpine scenery and with an overwhelming view of the Hintertux Glacier. It is an ideal meeting place which creates space for new ideas. This barrier-free event centre has an area of 4,291 m² and includes an underground car park. Its modern architecture combines with traditional Zillertal elements to create a captivating impression.
- Zirbensaal (area: 271 qm, stage: 136 , with state-of-the-art technical equipment)
- Gletschersaal (area 71 , offers space for 60 people, state-of-the-art technical equipment and separate bathroom facilities)
- Conference room (for up to 15 people)