With a Zillertal Activcard free use of these public transport buses is included:
- Route ZB1: Zillertalbahn Train: Jenbach - Mayrhofen und Mayrhofen bis Jenbach (except steam train!)
- Route 8330: Zillertalbahn Bus: Jenbach - Mayrhofen und Mayrhofen bis Jenbach
- Route 8333: Uderns - Fügen - Hochfügen
- Route 4094: Mayrhofen - Zell - Gerlos - Königsleiten
- Route 4100: Mayrhofen - Brandberg
- Route 4102: Mayrhofen - Ginzling - Schlegeis Stausee
- Route 4104: Mayrhofen - Finkenberg - Tux-Lanersbach - Hintertux
- Route 8327: Ramsau - Hippach - Schwendau - Burgstall - Mayrhofen - Eckartau - Ramsau
- Route 8328: Mayrhofen - Bärenbad - Zillergrund Staumauer
- Route 8340: Mayrhofen/Ramsau - Hippach - Schwendberg
- Route AS: Rohrberg/Rosenalmbahn - Zell/Ziller - Ramsau i.Z. - Hippach/Laimach - Zellbergeben
- In buses dogs are only permitted with muzzle and leash.
- Bicycle transport (max 2 pieces) in the bus only with sufficient space - the decision is up to the coach driver.
- Groups of 10 persons or more must be registered the day before until 12.00 am.
- Please note the restricted pre- and post-season operation hours of the cable cars and public transport. The lines marked with an * (4094, 4100, 4102 and 4104) are subject to restricted services as per the printed timetables displayed on the bus stops prior to the start of the validity period (01/06/2019) and after it ends (06/10/2019).
- Tolls are paid separately.
- No warranty for the accuracy and completeness of the information. Subject to change. Current timetable information at: www.vvt.at