With a Zillertal Activcard free use of these public transport buses is included:
- Route ZB1: Zillertalbahn Train: Jenbach - Mayrhofen und Mayrhofen bis Jenbach (except steam train!)
- Route 8330: Zillertalbahn Bus: Jenbach - Mayrhofen und Mayrhofen bis Jenbach
- Route 8333: Uderns - Fügen - Hochfügen
- Route 4094: Mayrhofen - Zell - Gerlos - Königsleiten
- Route 4100: Mayrhofen - Brandberg
- Route 4102: Mayrhofen - Ginzling - Schlegeis Stausee
- Route 4104: Mayrhofen - Finkenberg - Tux-Lanersbach - Hintertux
- Route 8327: Ramsau - Hippach - Schwendau - Burgstall - Mayrhofen - Eckartau - Ramsau
- Route 8328: Mayrhofen - Bärenbad - Zillergrund Staumauer
- Route 8340: Mayrhofen/Ramsau - Hippach - Schwendberg
- Route AS: Rohrberg/Rosenalmbahn - Zell/Ziller - Ramsau i.Z. - Hippach/Laimach - Zellbergeben
Additional hiking buses, which are not included in a Zillertal Activcard:
- Dogs are only permitted on buses and cable cars if a muzzle and lead are used.
- Free bicycle transport in buses is subject to space being available.
Bicycle transport in trains is not included in the Activcard.
- Groups of 10 persons or more must be registered the day before until 12.00 am.
- Please note the restricted pre- and post-season operation hours of the cable cars,
public transport and swimming pools.
- Tolls must be paid separately.
- No warranty for the accuracy and completeness of the information. Subject to change. Current timetable information at: www.vvt.at