With a Zillertal Activcard free use of these public transport buses is included:
- Route ZB1: Zillertalbahn Train: Jenbach - Mayrhofen und Mayrhofen bis Jenbach (except steam train!)
- Route 8330: Zillertalbahn Bus: Jenbach - Mayrhofen und Mayrhofen bis Jenbach
- Route 8333: Uderns - Fügen - Hochfügen
- Route 4094: Mayrhofen - Zell - Gerlos - Königsleiten
- Route 4100: Mayrhofen - Brandberg
- Route 4102: Mayrhofen - Ginzling - Schlegeis Stausee
- Route 4104: Mayrhofen - Finkenberg - Tux-Lanersbach - Hintertux
- Route 8327: Ramsau - Hippach - Schwendau - Burgstall - Mayrhofen - Eckartau - Ramsau
- Route 8328: Mayrhofen - Bärenbad - Zillergrund Staumauer
- Route 8340: Mayrhofen - Hippach - Melchboden
Additional hiking buses, which are not included in a Zillertal Activcard:
- In buses dogs are only permitted with muzzle and leash.
- Free transport of bicycles in buses only if there is sufficient space. Passengers without bicycles are allowed to get on first. Then if there is enough room, bicycles are transported free of charge. The decision is always up to the bus driver.
- Groups of 10 persons or more must be registered the day before until 12.00 am.
For Route ZB1, Route 8330, Route 8333, Route 8327, Route 8328, Route 8340 registration at: Zillertaler Verkehrsbetriebe, +43 5244 6060
For Foute 4094, Foute 4100, Foute 4102, Foute 4104 registration at: Christophorus, +43 664 2519087
- Please note the restricted pre- and post-season operation hours of the cable cars and public transport. The lines marked with an * (4094, 4100, 4102 and 4104) are subject to restricted services as per the printed timetables displayed on the bus stops prior to the start of the validity period (03/06/2017) and after it ends (08/10/2017).
- Tolls are paid separately