Between 30 May and 06 October 2019, the Zillertal Activcard is the ideal holiday companion for all those who want to enjoy the summer in the Zillertal mountains and experience it with all their senses. It is the key to exceptional alpine experiences and opens the door to selected highlights, guaranteeing practically unlimited mobility on cable cars and public transport. Families can not only look forward to unforgettable mountain experiences but also enjoy great family discounts.
- One return cable car trip per day on one of up to 10 cable cars of your choice including unforgettable alpine experiences
- Free entry to all six outdoor swimming pools (one visit per day)
- Free use of most of the region’s public transport (except the steam train)
- Min. 10% discount at 65 discount partners in and around Zillertal
- The Zillertal Activcard is valid for 3, 6, 9 or 12 consecutive days.
- The Zillertal Activcard is non-transfer-able, only valid with ID and must be presented at all entrance areas without being asked.
- The name of the card holder must be written on the card.
- During ticket inspections, the Zillertal Activcard is to be shown without being asked.
- If the Zillertal Activcard is lost, the cost of the card will not be reimbursed and no duplicate will be issued.
- The Zillertal Activcard is not available for paragliders.
- Dogs are only permitted on buses if a muzzle and lead are used.
- Not all promotional partners permit dogs.
- Free bicycle transport in buses is subject to space being available.
- Please note the restricted pre- and post-season operation hours of the cable cars, public transport and outdoor swimming pools.
- Tolls must be paid separately.
Valid from 30 May 2019 (first day of sale) to 6 October 2019 (last day of validity).
Specially for families:
Purchase two adult cards (parents), and children born in or after 2004 can travel free (ID must be shown)!
The children's price is valid for all children born between 2004 and 2012. Children born in 2013 or later can enjoy all the card benefits free of charge.
Deposit per chip card: €2.00
The chip card gives you access to all open cable cars without having to mess about inserting the card in a machine. The deposit is fully refundable providing you return the card undamaged to one of our sales points!
- Valley stations of all open cable cars
- Stations in Jenbach (limited opening hours for ticket sales), Mayrhofen and Zell am Ziller
- Tourist offices in Fügen, Kaltenbach, Zell am Ziller, Ramsau and Tux-Lanersbach
- Selected partner hotels
You can purchase the Zillertal Activcard after 4 p.m. on the day preceding the first day of validity.