Zillertal is famous for its excellent mountain huts and highly modern cable cars in winter. Hikers and bikers can enjoy these in summer and don’t have to rely on pure muscle power to reach the peaks of the Zillertal and Tux Alps. The summer cable cars solve the problem and, with the Zillertal Activcard in your pocket, you can enjoy one free return cable car trip per day. This card is the perfect companion for anyone who wants to experience the valley and its four holiday regions to the full. Just fly across the first metres of altitude and marvel at the natural scenery – it’s easy to see why Zillertal is one of the most popular mountain destinations. The card also gives you free entry to the open-air swimming pools, free travel on most of the public transport in the region and a discount of at least 10% with numerous partner companies in and around Zillertal.
Make a Zillertal Activcard your constant companion from 25 May until 8 October 2017, and enjoy the Zillertal to the full! The Zillertal Activcard is a ticket for cable cars, trains and buses as well as an entrance and discount card. The Zillertal Activcard is valid for 6, 9 or 12 consecutive days from the date of purchase.
Advantages at a glance:
- One return cable car trip per day - on one of up to 9 cable cars
- Free entry to all six outdoor swimming pools in Fügen, Stumm, Zell am Ziller, Hippach, Mayrhofen, Finkenberg (one visit per day)
- Free use of most of the region’s public transport (except the steam train*)
- Min. 10% off at various discount partners in and around Zillertal
* ATTRACTION for all nostalgia loving bikers: 10% discount on the combinationticket steamtrain/bike
Valid from 25 May 2017 (first day of sale) to 8 October 2017 (last day of validity).
Zillertal Activcard 2017 EN
|6 days||€ 63.50||€ 31.50|
|9 days||€ 86.50||€ 43.50|
|12 days||€ 108.50||€ 54.50|
The children's price is valid for all children born between 2002 and 2010.
Children born in 2011 or later can enjoy all the card benefits free of charge.
Specially for families:
Purchase two adult cards (parents), and children born in or after 2002 can travel free (ID must be shown)!
Deposit per chip card: € 2.00
The chip card gives you access to all open cable cars without having to mess about inserting the card in a machine. The deposit is fully refundable providing you return the card undamaged to one of our sales points!
- Valley stations of all open cable cars
- Stations in Jenbach (limited opening hours for ticket sales), Mayrhofen and Zell am Ziller
- Tourist offices in Fügen, Kaltenbach, Zell am Ziller, Hippach (NB: cash payment only);
- Tourist office in Tux-Lanersbach
- Zillertal Tourismus GmbH, Schlitters (cash payment only)
- Selected partner hotels