The Arena Tour is an unforgettable adventure for every member of the family, taking you straight to the heart of the action – and the fun – of the Zillertal Arena ski region. You’ll pass numerous photopoints, SkiMovie pistes, speed-check slopes and snow parks on your route. On this tour, you’re guaranteed experiences that will become cherished family memories for years to come. Another highlight is the longest valley run in all of Austria, which starts at the summit of Übergangsjoch.
Download height profile
Highlights Arena Tour
1) Smile, please: get unique reminders of your holiday at photopoints in the Zillertal Arena. With an activated ski pass, pictures are taken automatically and can be downloaded later on the internet, using your ski pass number.
4) With wide slopes and a great panoramic view, the ski run from the summit of Königsleitenspitze to Hochkrimml is the perfect carving piste!
2) Fun on the slopes: Austria’s longest valley run starts at the summit of Übergangsjoch, with a continuous piste covering 1,930m of altitude.
5) After the Kids’ Snakerun, hit the speed-check slope. These extra activities on the piste make skiing and snowboarding even more fun!
3) At the rustic Plattenalm, located at an altitude of 1,700m, you can get everything from hearty snacks to Kaiserschmarrn (a traditional Austrian pancake dish).
6) A whole lot of action awaits the young – and young at heart – at the snowparks of the Zillertal Arena. Freestylers will find everything their heart desires.
- Zillertal in Winter
- Zillertal in Summer
- Zillertal Year-Round