An undeniably special experience is the Glacier Circuit, a fantastic trip thgrough the Ski- & Gletscherwelt Zillertal 3000. Athletic winter sports enthusiasts have the opportunity to cover altitude differnces of up to 15,000 metres and 72 kilometres of downhill runs in blue to black categories. One of the undisputed highlights on the Glacier Circuit is the 6 km long „Schwarze Pfanne“ downhill valley run back to Hintertux village centre.
Download height profile
Highlights Glacier Tour
1) Take a moment on the panorama slope Piste 66 to enjoy the wonderful surroundings. It’s a spectacular experience, especially in the morning.
4) Piste 5 on Mount Schlegeis may look leisurely, but it’s no easy feat and soon becomes a challenge for the thighs.
2) In the Eggalm ski region, you get a great view of Tux’s mountainous world, including Mount Penken and Rastkogel.
5) Let’s go! A highlight of this tour is the 7km-long valley run known as Schwarze Pfanne (Black Hollow), which leads straight into the village centre of Hintertux.
3) Wow, Mount Olperer! From the mountain station of the Gletscherbus 3 cable car, you get a spectacular view of this imposing summit.
6) A comfortable chairlift transports you up the slopes. The perfect chance to plan your day, or maybe just take in the view in quiet contemplation?
- Zillertal in Winter
- Zillertal in Summer
- Zillertal Year-Round