Leisure Tour Hochzillertal - Hochfügen
Aside from the obvious pleasures of skiing on wonderful white expanses of snow, the Hochzillertal-Hochfügen leisure tour – as its name suggests – is all about enjoying perfect pistes and excellent food. The ski region of Hochzillertal-Hochfügen offers a multitude of mountain huts, with something for every taste. Whether you love exclusive gourmet restaurants and cosy lounges or prefer a small, rustic hut, on the leisure tour in Hochzillertal-Hochfügen you and your family will certainly be spoil for choice.
Download height profile
Highlights Leisure Tour
1) Firnhütte is located next to the station of the sixseater Neuhüttenbahn chairlift on a sunny plateau, beneath a luminous blue sky.
4) Champagne terrace: at Wedelhütte, you can enjoy your break in an atmosphere that is both exclusive and traditional.
2) Take a short break between the runs and let your gaze wander to Zillertal’s mountainous world.
5) DJ terrace: Kristallhütte offers a true taste of the alpine lifestyle, with feel-good vibes and superb facilities.
3) 8er Alm is situated next to the 8er Jet mountain station in the Hochfügen ski region. From the hut’s sun terrace, you get a great view of this stunning backdrop.
6) The newly expanded Abfahrtshütte, situated right by the Aschau valley run, is small with an extremely cosy interior.
- Zillertal in Winter
- Zillertal in Summer
- Zillertal Year-Round