Serves 4 Ingredients
Preparation time: 45 minutes
1 L grape juice
6 gelatine leaves
500 ml cream
400 g young Zillertal grey cheese
2 slices crispbread
Salt, white pepper
For the grape jelly:
1. Soak gelatine in cold water for 10 Minutes.
2. Heat grape juice and use it to dissolve gelatine.
3. Pour into a small oven dish or bowl and chill.
For the cheese cream:
1. Heat cream in a pan and add 300 g cheese to melt.
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste, purée finely using hand blender, pour through a sieve into a whipper flask (e.g. iSi) and chill and chill for at least 30 minutes.
3. Finely chop remaining cheese and spread on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Melt under oven grill until the cheese becomes crispy. Allow to cool and then crumble the cheese using fingers.
Decorate the cheese cream on plates.
Form dumplings from jelly using spoons and place onto cream. Break crispbread into small pieces and stick pieces into cream. Sprinkle with cheese crumbles and cress.
Many thanks to the “Erlebnissennerei Zillertal” for this recipe idea. For further information: www.erlebnissennerei-zillertal.at