Ingredients for 30 dumplings:
1 kg potatoes
250 g flour
60 g butter
30 g semolina
1kg apricots or plums
150 g butter
160 g breadcrumbs
1. Mash the freshly cooked potatoes while still warm, add the flour, 60g butter, semolina, eggs and a pinch of salt and work to a smooth dough.
2. Roll out the dough and cut into about 30 squares of the same size. Carefully wrap the dough squares around the apricots or plums and form into dumplings.
3. Simmer the dumplings in salted water for 15 minutes.
4. Melt 150g butter, add the breadcrumbs, sugar and cinnamon to taste and fry lightly.
5. Strain the dumplings and roll them in the mixture. Arrange them on a plate and sprinkle with icing sugar.